Monday, January 26, 2009

Reader Response Journal #15

The Diary of A.N
by Julius Horwitz
pg 24-32


I think A.N. is a smart girl. She determines to get out of welfare life. I don't know why A.N.'s mother pretends not to see Edward's father, A.N. little brother. Her mother is not a good example for her child. I know that she is dong her best to help her family to have something to eat and a better place to live. However, I think that if the government give her more money to live, she would give all the money to Edward's father.

Welfare life is a difficult life for every children. The ways that the investigators address to them it is like they don't have not life. The landlord are the evil in this situation. But I could understand them because if the spent money to arrange the broken things in the building, the renters would break that.

No comments: