Friday, January 2, 2009

Reader Resonse Journal # 10


New Moon

By Stephenis Meyer



Wow. This vampire story would not stop turning in surprise. I don't understand Edward problem. Why could he break up with Bella after everything she did for him. Yes, I know that she has a head which doesn't function perfect because she is crazy to go out with a vampire. Anyway, she does not deserve what Edward did to her. She was really happy to live such a good life. In the other hands, I understand Edward. It is hurting when you make the one your love in danger that sometime you do stupid things to protect them without thinking about what the one you love really want. I think that Edward didn't concert with Bella because she is very strange girl and she would not agree with him. Edward tried to save her life and her family too. Stay with her or go away from her are both the same thing because it is hurting their feelings.


Jacob, the one who help Bella to find herself after Edward broke up with her, is very a good friend. I do not believe that he is a werewolf. It makes wonder if all talents or stories tell about old people are always true.

1 comment:

Peniel said...

WOW, Aurelie, I love this blog. I did not to much attention about this book, even people say it is good, but now, I am feeling to read that book. This blog is terrific. It gave me a pression to read this book, call the New Book. Continue to blog.
Peace out.