Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Reader Response Journal #12


Breaking Dawn
By Meyer Stephenie

Bella has finally what she wants, being a vampire. Early in the story, Bella proves to me that her head doesn't function perfectly. She's actually caring a baby who could take her life away. She has so much self-esteem that make me sometimes worried about her situations. If I were on her place, I would kill the baby before anyone proposes an idea to me because the baby is half vampire and half human which is not a usual baby as others.

However, the baby, Renesmee, is a very beautiful and intelligent baby. I think that she solves the problem between Edward and Jacob because they don't have to fight over Bella anymore. Some time it is so weird how legend could be. How could a man primes a newborn? I don't get it! This werewolves legend doesn't work with me because I think that a newborn should grow naturally like other without knowing which one she or he would spend her whole life with. Also, and if she likes another person instead of the one who primes her or him.
Breaking Dawn has a good end, but it is like something is missing. What about Charlie, Bella's father, who doesn't know anything at all about her own daughter. And her mother. Thus, how could she explain that she doesn't get old and Renesmee who grows faster to her parents? I bet that is not the end of Twilight.

2 comments:

Coraima said...

Aurelie
I love how you wrote this post it was like reading the book again.
Great Job. And keep blogging.

Coraima said...

Aurelie

Ifeel like their should be another book too. I hop that Stephenie Meyer makes another one. I agree with you because she can not just end a book like that because it leaves us wondering what is going to happen next.