Monday, February 9, 2009

A Woman with an angel Voice: Enya




Enya is an Irish singer. She is one of my best pretty voice in the world. Her song sometimes depressing, sometimes peaceful. Every time I am depressed or bore, I just put her music and listen to that firm voice of hers. You may not know her so you should listen to one of her song some day when you go on YouTube. Just YouTube her, and listen to just one of her song. One of her best song is "Angeles". While listen, you would forget all your trouble. If you get the change to listen to her, Give me a feedback.

1 comment:

Jenny Johns said...

Aurelie- this is such a great post about Enya. I love her too! My mom is Irish, and she always played Enya songs to my sisters and me when we were stressed out in middle school and high school. This reminds me that I should listen to her more often now that I am a teacher :)