Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Let Me Live My Life

They always say that I am a bad leaf but they don't know me
Trying to follow what I say and don't say but they never satisfied
Saying abstruse words to me, look at me up and down
like I am some kind of beast
Then they would tell me what to do and not do in this world
I know that everyone in this world has his or her own life
to live, feel and understand
So who the hell are they following me as if I am an iron
and they are magnet
Why are they pretending to be the only green leaves on the tree
who don't have yellow mark on them
So to hell and let me live my life

I really don't care and mind about them
because I have my own story to share to the world
They may think that everything is not working clearly with me
but I am wealthy and strong as a mountain with cold snow at the peak
Why should they complain about me and try to show what is good
Whatever they do make me in an abysmal mood
Their foot step leaves dark mark every time they pass by
Their reflect is stinky food with a penetrable smell
that odor fortifies me, not make me fell
Just let me rest for a short spell
So to hell and let me live my life
Don't tell me what to be
I am not a part of you
And don't wish to
Don't tell me what to say
Let me find my way
being ready for my fray
So to hell and let me live my life


Explanation:

This poem is about people who think that they are perfect than other. Trying to show the good example when you even know what example he or she could be for you. So, I think the best they could do is to shut their mouth and let the ones who are supposed to educate you doing their jobs. Just stay back from your life and let you life your life the way your family teach you. No one is perfect in this world. They should get off of your back and try to fix their own business, not the business of others.
Sometimes you have to feel free to find your own way through life. Not just copy others, but make all you have leaned from your beloved ones and feel life.

No comments: