Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Color Purple Evaluation

This book is really a book who could be related to many women life story in the 1900's and even today. The story is so deep and each woman could see a point that could connect with their life because in the story we have different kind of woman, valiant, timorous, decent and delicate women. Any woman could actually connect with the story because it is not only the story of a desperate woman. Every women are abused, but they have different way to confront this problem. Some face men and get as strong as they could. Some run away. Some are just puppet of men. All this to stay alive and off of men abuse. I could feel them when I read and that make me related about the women right because some fight for women and some were just scared to fight. Over the years, women didn't have any right. Life was abstruse for them. I could not connect when them, but I could use their experiences to build mine in the future.

No comments: