Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Reader Reponse Journal #1

The 7 habits of High Effective Teens
By Sean Covey
Pg 20 - 29

Sean Covey is an author who make me really think about my life. His short stories make me realize about what I did wrong before and how I could make up with that. The brilliant story I read today was about two brothers fighting in the same company in France. One of the brother asked permission to go bring his brother's body back to the side. The officer said to him it is not necessary to risk his life for someone who is dead. When the officer gave his permission, the brother went and brought the body of his brother and said, "My brother before dying said to me he knew I was coming for him. You see, I didn't risk my life for nothing."

This story reflects to life even though we are not in the same situation. Almost every day in my life, I am taking some risks to do something. For example, I could get an accident this morning while I was coming to school. What I mean is that in some way, I am taking the risk to have a education. I think this story is concerning everyone no matter who you are. We take risks every days and we can live without taking some risk if we would to succeed in our life.

1 comment:

Yudelmys said...

i love your readers response its niice.