Thursday, December 11, 2008

To My Parent: What I've Learned so far in ELA

Dear Grandpa,

Salut, Grandpa! How are you doing? This year, I learn so much that I am sure you will be proud of me like I am proud of myself. You will not imagine how many pages in English I could read by myself without any help. Of course, I use dictionary as you advance me. I am not good in vocabulary yet, but I am doing my best for learning so fast I could. You know how I feel about ELA.

However, this year, ELA is so fun because we are using computer in class. Did you read my essay I send to you about Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln. I love that essay. For me it is the prove that I do understand politic now. I have a good interest about politic this year because we did study a lot about the Election Presidential 2008. One of the best election in United States.

Now we are studied, To Kill a Mockingbird. The cool thing is that we have a web side called ning.com, where we pretend to be a character in the book and write journal about what we read each day to school. I am Atticus, the father of the main character. He is a lawyer and he is defending a black man in 1930's. I am very happy to be him because he is the one who make a big different in the book. I strongly recommend this book to you so we could do a book club about it. The web side is very super, you should read what the students post. It is very surprising and funny how the students include me understand a 10th grade book. Our teachers are proud of us.

Take care of yourself and Grandma too. I miss you so much. Don't eat to much meat. You know how it is bad for your health. lollllllll

love and kissssssssssssssssssss

sincerely,
Your Love.


No comments: