Monday, December 15, 2008

Test Prep Action Plan

My goals for the test prep are to learn deeply about vocabularies and figurative language (idioms and puns). For now, I am reading a lot and I hope that it will improve my vocabulary when I will stay the test. Also, I study the vocabulary books and write some word in the index card.

The types of questions are on the 8th Grade ELA are inference question, nonfiction article, main idea, conclude, graphic organized and short and long essay. To improve the questions/passages, I should read more and do a lot of practice at home. Get more help at advisory and after school.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I could help you accomplish this goal by helping you write challenge vocabulary words and we could test each other.I agree with you 100%.I can't wait to work together and challenge each other.