Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Reader Reponse Journal #8

Someone To Love Me
by Anne Schraff


Cindy is a freshman at Bluford High School. She has a low self-esteem because Raffie, her mother's boyfriend, and other people like to say that she is ugly. The relation between her and her mother is more and more worst because her mother passes all her night her new boyfriend. Cindy feels really lonely. I think that loneliness would make her do something very grief she would regret all her life because she starts to hanging out with Bobby Wallace, a ex-boyfriend of a friend of hers, Jamee. They are not together anymore because he used to beat Jamee so badly that she had to go to Cindy's place to clear herself up before going home.
I think that Cindy is acting very naive by going out with Bobby because he says sweet words or words she wants to hear. I could never go out with a boy I know he use to beat my best friend. However, I could not blame her because she needs company and she thinks that Bobby could be that friend. And also never in her life a boy has never look at her like Bobby does. This mistake would remember her that sometimes boys don't mean what they say.

No comments: