Friday, May 1, 2009

Social Issue: Teenage Pregnancy


http://www.responsibilityproject.com/blog/post/teen-pregnancy-pact-the-perfect-storm/?src=keyword_s=ggl_K=TeenagePregnancy_C=Parenting_G=GloucesterTeens_Teenage_M=Broad

If this is true or not about those 17 girls at Gloucester High, I think that it's the case, it should not be considered as an issue of teenage pregnancy because they wanted to be pregnant. This story is about a group of girls who wanted to support each other and take step together. 17 girls is a lot, however, I wonder if they think about the responsibilities they would weight on their shoulders to take care of those babies. I don't think that was a smart decision to take in group because they only would be behind of the school, also you would take care of a baby if the family of the mother could not. I don't think that all them would be a great mother. Moreover some of them could not be good to look over two babies at the same time.

I think that I could use this for my project to show how a pact could have some good impact to people.

No comments: