Friday, May 8, 2009

My Social Issue: Teen Suicide and Depression


My documentary would be about teen suicide and depression. What is the cause of this issue? Teen Suicide is the second leading way of death in college that teenage used in the United States mostly because they're far away from home, being lonely, depressed and others. My point to make this documentary is to find ways through what teenage get in this situation and how they could get out of this same situation. The rate of suicide in college has increased 15% over years and how could we get through that issue. One day I would go to college and maybe could be in the same situation like them. So how could I get through this. Are colleges provide enough help to students?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for bringing this issue into the spotlight. I recently found out about this Depression Child Treatment, never knew that such was available. Did you ever hear about such programs before? Anyhows, keep up your blog posts, look forward to reading them.